Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Muddiest Point #1

General confusion about weekly participation:

First, I understand that we need to post our reading notes on these blogs, but do we post our comments on the blogs themselves or on the discussion board? Either/or? Both?

Just to clarify, we are reading AND making notes (and commenting?) on the second week's readings by this Friday, correct? The readings assigned this week are to be read, and noted (and commented?), by Tuesday at 3?

I apologize if I'm making all of this more convoluted than it should be, but I am embarrassingly confused by these participation points.

Thanks for any comments.

2 comments:

Caitlin Beery said...

Dustin,

I don't know the answer to any of your questions, but I have a comment of my own. Out of all of the blogs for the class, yours is the only one that I can't seem to subscribe to. Neither the link to your RSS feed that you posted in the Discussion Board nor the Atom link at the bottom of your blog is working. At least, not for me.

Just thought you'd want to know.

Caitlin

Susanna Woods said...

I am also confused by the reading and assignment due dates. Hopefully week #2 readings notes are not due today (Friday 8/29).