Thursday, November 20, 2008

Muddiest Point #8

This is for my T.A., Zhen, or anybody who knows the answer -

Apparently we need 11 blog entries instead of 10 to get full credit for the blogs. However, in my case, I have 7 entries so far, which means I need four more to get full credit. The problem is that there are only 3 weeks left in the course, and I was counting on blogging for the remaining weeks of the course to get full credit. Being as how we were just informed of this development today and the fact that some of us inevitably used the reading response statistics to keep count of our scores, is it possible for those of us who are one short (and, therefore, probably, used to reading response statistics to keep count of our scores) to blog about a prior week's readings?

No comments: